Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Day 19-24: Thankful

Day 24: I am:
Thankful for the day off of work, the kids had the day off and just got to hang out.
Thankful I found a turkey last minute, so we will have one tomorrow.
Thankful for a good night's sleep.

Day 23: I am:
Thankful for being able to help at Sydney's class party.
Thankful to teach the scouts about baking, something I love.
Thankful for a mini nap, that grabbed in the afternoon.

Day 22: I am:
Thankful for Lily, our new puppy that came home today.
Thankful for driving safe throughout the day.
Thankful for seeing the joy on my kids face when they saw Lily.

Day 21: I am:
Thankful for some time away.
Thankful for a warm, safe home.
Thankful for the snow we got.

Day 20: I am:
Thankful to be married to Jeremy for the past 12 years, the good, the bad, and for making it this far.
Thankful for the the small things, like the excitement the kids had for just going swimming.
Thankful for the beauty of Park City.

Day 19: I am:
Thankful for a anniversary date with my husband, to my favorite restaurant, the Cheesecake Factory, and a movie.
Thankful for my sister, who watched the kids overnight.
Thankful for the chance to spend some dating time with Jeremy...

No comments: