Wednesday, September 17, 2008

2 Cool Kids..

that's right, for being such little kids, they also happen to be pretty dang cool for their ages.. The other day, they found our sunglasses and decided to model them around the house... I mean they sometimes act like 7 going on 17... so I can only dread the day, when they, one day will be 17.. oh man. But until then, give them some sunglasses, and start taking pictures, you got yourselves some mini movies stars. And yes, even though I'm their mom, I have to say they are some pretty cool kids.. esp when they can sing along to Depeche Mode, loves the Killers, and sings "Clumsy" by Fergie.. what more can you ask for???


2 comments:

Cara said...

Yeah. I'm SO excited you started a family one. Though I love to look at your Scrapbooking one! Very cute kids in their glasses.

Lauri {Scrap Attack} said...

How cute are they - so sassy in their glasses! Can't wait to see how you scrap them.