Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Little Detectives...

That's right, we have two little detectives that live here. Last night I had my cell phone in my pocket at soccer practice, something I always do, so I can tell what time it is, since I don't wear a watch. Well when I was changing my shoes, I guess it fell out of my pocket and I didn't even notice. Later at dinner I realized it wasn't in my pocket, and I turned the house inside out trying to look for it. And I knew it was probably back at the school. Luckily we were the only ones practicing there today. It was already dark, so Austin insisted we all carry flashlights, we headed off to the school and started the search. It took us about 5 minutes but we finally found the phone- upside down, under some grass and the sprinklers had gone off. But so far it looks ok.. So that was our "mini- adventure" the other night. The kids just thought it was the coolest thing ever, almost as good as searching for treasure...

2 comments:

pgogo said...

Till now this is the nices family story i haved ever heard. You have a nice family.

Alecia Wolfford said...

Totally fun, so glad you found the phone!!