Wednesday, June 3, 2009

School's Out for Summer....

Well it is that time of year again, another school year come and gone.. already!!! I can't believe it, just feels like yesterday I dropped off Syd for her first day of kindergarten, and now she will be going to school all day.. Austin is growing up and going to be such a big boy for a 3rd grader.. Austin was actually counting down the days for the last couple of weeks, so now I guess I have to be creative and find some fun things for them to do. They will be going to reading and math class at the Literacy center twice a week.. also some reading and worksheet time each morning.. Austin will do soccer camp for a week, which I think is pretty cool.. and Austin will do machine pitch baseball and Sydney will do some Tball... will have to get some swimming in there too somewhere.. But I am very proud of these two kids..

Austin, graduated 2nd grade
Sydney, graduated kindergarten
Yup I think they are ready for summer.. the kids with James and Sam

1 comment:

Leah said...

Yeah for summer break!