Saturday, July 25, 2009

2 Babies... Crew and Kade:

ohhhhh look how cute these two lil guys are.. meet Crew and Kade, my newest nephews.. aren't they just adorable? and yes they smell sooo yummy and are the perfect size for cuddling and holding. Kim asked me to do a photo shoot with them and I totally had a blast. Had fun playing around with my camera, different setting and coloring and they were really good for the photos too. So cute to see these new little guys and can't wait to see them grow up, they are just sooo sweet.. Here are some pics of the several tons that I took:




4 comments:

Kim said...

wow cute boys! Thanks for taking those pics, I had lots of fun with you guys! Can't wait to see the rest!

Jen said...

So cute Wendy!

Caroline said...

soooo cute! Love the one of them lying in the grass

Kristine said...

I love the black and white one!