Saturday, July 25, 2009

Hermosa Beach Fun:

Took another Beach day and headed off to Hermosa, which is my fave place to take the kids to. The beach was actually pretty crowded, but didn't stop the kids from getting in the water and having a good time.. Was kinda nice to just lay out and unwind, listen to the waves.. It's really nice that the kids are older and really lovin just playing in the water, or building sand castles. Sydney was the one who I couldn't ever get out of the water this trip, and was so much fun to watch her. Austin of course, would live at the beach if I gave him the option..

Love this photo:
Sydney:
Haley:
Ryder:
austin:
Tyler building in the sand:
Jordan:
Emily:

2 comments:

Caroline said...

ahhhh, good times good times!! I wish the beach was a LOT closer!

Kristine said...

I see quite a few pink faces in there!