Friday, July 3, 2009

Lehi Days: Rodeo

Finally we got to go to the actual rodeo this year. The last two years we missed out on sold out tickets, so made sure that we got our tickets early to go. We all wore our cowgirl/ cowboy hats... so hee haw and ready to go. We had sooo much fun at the rodeo, I really had no idea what to expect and was really impressed. Of course the rodeo clown had some hilarious jokes, which kept us laughing. Also loved the half time show the stunt motorcycle riding. I have to say my favorite was the bull riding, no one quite made it to the 8 second mark, which was a bit sad, and there were two lil "oh my gosh" moments, when things didn't work out for the cowboys- those are some strong guys out there. The kids had a blast, and are already to go again for next year, so I can't wait.

Check out These Cowboys:
Me and Syd



Motorcycle Tricks:

1 comment:

Leah said...

LOVE that second to last picture! I agree that the bull riding was amazing!