Sunday, January 8, 2012

Day 7: Dinner out with Katelin, 1 Month Old

Day 7: Dinner out with Katelin. We went to an old family favorite for dinner, Ruby's. I have to say their garlic and sweet potato fries are super yummy, how can you just pick one? The kids had a fun time with Katelin, and Jeremy has enjoying catching up on some Super Smash Bros with her too. We even got to paint our fingernails, something that I never get to do, so it was a fun girlie activity.

Day 7
Chorley: 1 month old
I can't believe it's been one month since Chorley was born!!! It has gone by quickly, but I've been enjoying it all. I LOVE when babies are soooo small, so little, and make the cutest little squirms and peeping noises when they sleep or eat, and just sit there staring off, trying to make sense of this brand new world. I can tell she has grown alot in this past month, and finally really fitting into the 0-3 month clothes, which were just a bit too big when we brought her home. This is the first time I've ever had a few newborn outfits for one of our kids. We are so blessed to have her in our family.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Yummo, I haven't been to Ruby's in forever!! And I can't believe that Chorley is already 1 month, so sweet!! hey let me know if you want to use any of our girl clothes, we do have a surplus over here!!