Thursday, May 3, 2012

Day 112: Friends

One thing that we have been really missing since we moved back to Cali, is all the wonderful neighborhood friends that we had back in Lehi. We miss the days of going outside, working in the yard, and chatting the day away with friends, knowing everyone in the neighborhood and just catching up with everyone. We pretty much spent most of the day at our old neighbor's house, the Worthingtons and the Powells. The kids had a great time esp. playing in the street with the old neighborhood kids. I also got to go the the Mt Timpanogos temple and go through with a friend from the neighborhood who was going through for the first time. I am sooo proud of her and what she's accomplished to get there, and I just bawled my eyes out. I felt really blessed to be apart of it. That night we got some Hart's drinks and Cafe Rio for dinner... doesn't get more Utah than that...
Day 112: Chorley
Age: 134 days old

No comments: