Monday, May 21, 2012

Day 127: The Korean Friendship Bell

On Sunday afternoon, we decided we just needed to get out of the house and go for a drive. That is the nice thing about having early church. So we headed towards San Pedro and went over the Vincent Thomas bridge, one thing the kids have been wanting to do for awhile, and me too, since I haven't been on it in a long time, and it's where they filmed part of Gone in 60 seconds... my fave movie!!! So we ended up in Long Beach, and drove around a bit. Then we headed back to San Pedro, and Jeremy showed the kids the high school that he went to. Jeremy then said that we should go up to check out the Korean Friendship Bell. I've never been there to see it, and it was really cool. I had no idea it was there. The kids had fun, and the whole park overlooks the beach, with an amazing view!!!
Day 127: Chorley
Age: 149 days old

No comments: